Monday, February 23, 2009

Aims

I figure I should work out what I want to do...where I'd like to go and what I want to achieve. I look through loads of images and wonder if I can be as good/better/anywhere near.

1 - Work with as many photographers as I can in order to get varied looks and styles of shots.
2 - Try and find a photographer to do a few shoots with in order to be more confident and who can see where I have improved/need to improve.
3 - Would love for just one photographer to eventually say that one of my pictures is the best they've taken.
4 - Continue to enjoy what I'm doing and know when to say I'm not.

I have three shoots lined up now for March, one for a MUA's folio (still finalising), one which will be a variety of outfits and one for an idea I had which I'm totally excited about and can't wait to shoot but won't tell what it is until I've done it.

Still trying to get a part-time job...anyone need me? I can type fast, been an Accounts Assistant, done retail, office admin...I don't ask for much, half decent pay, a lunch break and a few days holiday :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment