Sunday, March 01, 2009

March!

I can't believe it's already March, I feel like it's only been about a fortnight since New Year! Clearly I need to sleep more! Sleep solves everything.

As it stands though, March is looking pretty good for me. I have the UKPM meet today (it's 8am on a Sunday and I am up and about!), a shoot tomorrow and Tuesday, another shoot a week on Wednesday and then the group shoot on the 22nd. Also, somewhere in amongst all that I have to plan going out and about in Largs for a shoot which I'll try and plan today at the meet. I'm looking forward to this, I'll be all by myself today but hopefully by the time we're all plastered to the floor I'll have met some interesting people and had a great wee time! :-D

Bought new make-up yesterday - the Barry M stand was calling to me :-p I got a free Kohl pencil when I bought any two items...£9 lighter I have a "free" pencil, a new colour eye shadow (aqua or something like that) and a black eye crayon.

Time to go get dressed and perhaps wander into town to get money before I get the bus - I can't understand why the bus website can't give you a price for a journey! Trains do it...it can't be that hard if scotrail can manage it!

No comments:

Post a Comment