Monday, February 09, 2009

I'll think of a title later

Well, it's looking likely that I won't be doing any shoots in February...though I do have one for early March and one in the future after the UKPM group shoot :-) which I'm totally looking forward to!

Joined the Glasgow Roller Girls Jeerleaders at the weekend...I say joined, there was one and she asked a friend who subsequently posted on Bebo and I said hell yeah I'll do that! lol! So the squad just now consists of three of us, but I'm sure we'll grow once we've been to a couple bouts and advertised for recruitment! If you wanna join our bebo page it's www.bebo.com/glasgowj5 Be our friend :-D Watch the video and see what Roller Derby-ing is all about.

I'm currently thinking on ideas for shoots.

My boyfriend passed his driving test so yay we're getting a car!!! I no longer have to suffer public transport to get to shoots! WOOO! I am never walking to Morrison's ever again! lol!

Wish it would snow here again...we've been very non-snow for the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment