Friday, February 06, 2009

Valentine's...ugh

So next weekend is Valentines Day...I'm kinda glad I don't live in the city anymore, I'm avoiding quite successfully all the gushy lovey stuff. I don't mind declarations of love, I'd just rather not have it shoved down my neck once a year...lol! that sounded a bit dirty! *grin* If you have to wait for a specific day to show your other half that you love them then you're not a very good other half, are you?! It's like christmas...who can give the biggest card, the cutest teddy, the biggest box of chocolates. Personally I can't remember the last time I gave a Valentine's gift. I like February 14th cos it's Dave and my's year and 5 month anniversary!

Anyway, less lovey stuff. Did my exercises last night again, concentrating on my stomach...OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! managed to do some ab crunches (cos i was so crap I couldn't actually sit all the way up in one go!) but oh my goodness my tummy hurt. I do feel a little bit today still so I'll do more tonight. Best time to do more exercise, when you're still feeling the effects of the previous session!

Haven't attempted any makeup today yet...but I have an idea so I'll away and get out my jammies and then play about with colours!

EDIT: Ok so I've played about now...tried something with similar colours to the other day but it just wasn't for happening...so I've gone with pink and flicks!


SKIN:
Benefit Dr Feelgood refiner
Benefit You Rebel tinted moisturiser - Lite
Maybelline Pure Blush Mineral - Topaz Rose (number 10)
EYES:
Benefit Lemon Aid primer
Barry M number 64 on top lid and along bottom under eyelashes
Collection 2000 fast stroke black eyeliner along top lid and flicked.
No 7 Dream Lash mascara - jet black
LIPS:
Kolor Strawberry lipstick
Kolor Tafetta lipstick - just a dab on top using brush to purpley the colour

No comments:

Post a Comment