I think I have February blues. January never really bothers me, I'm usually too busy catching up on sleep from xmas and new year to stop and really go blllllleeeuurgh for the month. So when I hit February it's a bit like oh god, I have a year ahead of me and nothing to fill it with. Well, i do have things to fill it with but it doesn't stop me getting bored. When I get bored I do one of three things -
New piercing (would but I don't know where to get one and until I make up my mind I'll stick with the 7 I have)
New tattoo (again, would but I have no pennies and no idea what else to get or where to get it...I feel another leg piece may be in order seeing as how I won't get anywhere extremely visible done - at least not until I've got married and had on a pretty dress without tattoos either totally visible or half cut off!)
New hair - this one I can do. Can't afford to go to the hairdressers and spend £70 again but I can afford a box of hair dye and a couple hours making my hair a pretty colour! So purple it shall be. Dye all over the blonde (my hairdresser will kill me but it's my hair) and be just one colour for a while. I think my hairdresser likes that I'll do slightly mad things with my hair but at the same time she doesn't really get how mad I would probably go with it.
I'm still looking for a job...in fact, I meant to do that tonight - jobcentre website. I realise with almost 2mill unemployed now the number of jobs are few and far between but thankfully, I am one of those people whose skills extend beyond scanning barcodes at a checkout. No offense to anyone, I did do checkout work for almost 8 years at Superdrug and Miss Selfridge...I now have, thankfully, other skills.
I think I am also getting a cold, my throat is dry and bit scratchy...need to drink lots of orange juice, I hate being ill.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment