Sunday, October 04, 2009

Creepy Baby Vibe

Yesterday I was on a shoot with Simon_P doing some lovely arty nudes while Chrissie and her photographer worked away in other rooms of the house we were all in. It was a fantastic day in general, lots of mayhem in the car to the location, Chrissie and I running back down the stairs when a door slammed in the wind etc. Awesome.

One of the rooms had an old cradle and a tailor's dummy in it. So, ever the slightly odd person, I wanted to do some shots with a bit of a creepy, ghostly, melancholy feel to them. We played around with a plastic mask that had been found in the house as well. What I saw in the camera looked amazing and I was very excited about seeing all the images! Here's one just for a taster...



Being paid for modelling is all well and good but I get so excited about being able to see all the shots and for some of them to be my ideas :-)

Some more shots. From my shoot with Henry in Blackpool back in August!


No comments:

Post a Comment