skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Blogging whilst colouring
I'm waiting on my hair colour to stick as I have a shoot tomorrow for a hairdresser's in Glasgow and I'm making my roots not be quite so blonde! Moved off the purple and it's now a kind of reddish/brown colour. Unsure what colour it's actually supposed to be but I've not been using permanent colour on it for a while now as I'm trying to get it in a condition to strip it and colour it pink! :-D I'm looking forward to seeing what gets done with my hair tomorrow.
I've been really quiet on the modelling front recently as I've been settling into college and organising wedding stuff. Organising a shoot for November and I really, really need to speak to a pub about going in for a shoot before opening hours. I haven't forgotten, I just need to actually remember to do it when it's at a time that someone might be around to talk to me!
Just to finish, another shot from the abandoned house with Simon_P

Love the angle of that shot, Emma - it totally messed with my head!
ReplyDeleteGreat positioning/posing to show off the natural light too.
Well done :)
Craig