I was out shooting yesterday with Dave Lees at a little old farm building in a field just at the back of Largs. Had on a long crocheted black cardigan, a denim skirt and a black bra. Was daring and did it all in my bare feet! So I was looking through the images when we'd finished and spotted one (I'll post it when I get the images) where I'm standing in front of the trees, I have one arm up, one arm down and my legs are slightly crossed over each other and my body is slightly twisted and I thought "that would look awesome as a nude". Now, I appreciate artistic nude from a distance as I've never really considered it for myself but something about the way that picture turned out has made me give it more thought.
After a brief discussion with the boy to get his opinion (don't want him to suddenly become the "jealous boyfriend") he's fine with whatever I want to do, and a little posting on UKPM I have decided it's definitely an avenue I'd like to at least try. If I end up not liking it, being a bit rubbish or generally not being ok with it then that's fine but at least I can say I tried. So a quick (I say quick, it was quite long) PM to Chrissie_Red and I'm well on my way to doing my first experimental steps into the world of artistic nude!
I realise that my tattoos may be a hinderance if I want to pursue it but I can't help that...I'm fine if they get edited out but I'm not getting them lasered!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment