So I've finally updated - it's only been about 3 and a half weeks since the last proper post!
April has been...quiet. The last shoot I did was the 28th March in the cemetery and since then I've not done anything! I'm glad I'm not relying on this for money - but then I guess if I was I'd probably have been doing a lot more to get shoots! I've been getting onto a couple more sites - now on Model Mayhem and Purestorm as well as UKPM.
Also been trying to get a "proper" job...it sucks out there - I read through so many jobs and I apply for loads but I've either been getting rejected or just no response. I'm signed to three agencies and can't get anything!
Bought a new corset from Cyber in Glasgow. It's soooo pretty! It's got a black front panel and the rest is just plain red but my goodness I love it! 22inch steel-boned. I just need to get it worn in.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment