Saturday, June 06, 2009

Two in the one week!

Wow, two updates in the same week...almost unheard of on this blog!

Shot today with Bruce for a music inspired shoot. My inspiration was Whatsername from Greenday's American Idiot album. I could have gone with Gloria from their new album that just came out but I feel I know Whatsername better (and the new album wasn't out when I decided what I wanted to use in the first place). Maybe I'll do Gloria at some point...and then all the girls in all the Greenday albums...ohhhh! That could be pretty awesome actually, it'd be like a whole storyboard of characters. Anyway!

Had a quick look through them when we'd finished to ditch the really bad ones - who knew that trying to get a flag to fall and look right would be so difficult! lol! Really pleased with some of the images...some of them were awesome just as images in their own right but definitely got ones that will do the montagey bit (I'm so technical sometimes).

Am soooo having a long lie tomorrow! Two days in a row I've been up before 10am, this is unheard of! But it's been totally worth it!

1 comment: